The advantages and disadvantages of dry-type transforme […]
The advantages and disadvantages of dry-type transformers and oil-immersed transformers and their differences
1. The advantages and disadvantages of dry-type transformers and oil-immersed transformers:
(1) Dry change is more expensive than oil.
(2) In terms of capacity, large-capacity oil becomes more than dry.
(3) Dry transformers should be used in comprehensive buildings (basements, floors, roofs, etc.) and crowded places. The oil transformer is used in an independent substation.
(4) The transformer in the box change generally adopts the box change. Oil transformers are generally used for temporary outdoor electricity use.
(5) During construction, choose dry and oil changes according to the space. You can choose oil changes when the space is large, and dry changes when the space is crowded.
(6) The regional climate is relatively humid and sultry, and it is easy to use oil change. If dry change is used, it must be equipped with forced air cooling.
2. The difference between dry-type transformer and oil-immersed transformer is as follows:
The packaging forms are different, dry-type transformers can directly see the iron core and coil, while oil-type transformers can only see the transformer shell;
2. Different lead forms
Dry-type transformers mostly use silicone rubber bushings, while oil-type transformers mostly use porcelain bushings;
3. Different capacity and voltage
Dry-type transformers are generally suitable for power distribution. Most of the capacity is below 1600KVA, the voltage is below 10KV, and some have 35KV voltage levels; while oil-type transformers can achieve full capacity and voltage levels from small to large. Voltage: The UHV 1000KV test circuit under construction in my country must use oil-type transformers.
4. Insulation and heat dissipation are different
Dry-type transformers are generally insulated by resin and are cooled by natural air. The large capacity is cooled by fans, while oil-type transformers are insulated by insulating oil. The circulation of insulating oil inside the transformer transfers the heat generated by the coil to the radiator (sheet) of the transformer. To dissipate heat.
5. Applicable places
Dry-type transformers are mostly used in places where "fire and explosion-proof" are required. Generally, large buildings and high-rise buildings are easy to use. Oil-type transformers may be sprayed or leaked after an accident, causing fires. Most of them are used outdoors. And there is a place to dig an "accident oil pond".
6. Different load bearing capacity
Generally, dry-type transformers should be operated under rated capacity, while oil-type transformers have better overload capability.
7, the cost is different
For transformers of the same capacity, the purchase price of dry-type transformers is much higher than that of oil-type transformers.
Dry-type transformers generally start with SC (epoxy resin casting encapsulation type), SCR (non-epoxy resin casting solid insulation encapsulation type), SG (open type)
Zhejiang Dechuang Transformer Manufacturing Co., Ltd.