1. Some friends will ask how the voltage regulator is r […]
1. Some friends will ask how the voltage regulator is regulated? The structure of the voltage regulator is the same as that of the audio transformer, but the iron core is made into a toroidal coil and wound around the toroidal iron core. The secondary coil tap uses a slidable brush contact to make the contact slide annularly along the surface of the coil to achieve a smooth voltage regulation effect.
2. What is the current connection between the primary coil and the secondary coil of the transformer? When the transformer is running with load, the change of the secondary coil current will cause the corresponding change of the primary coil current.
According to the principle of magnetic potential balance, the current of the primary and secondary coils is inversely proportional to the number of turns of the coil, the side with more turns is smaller, and the side with fewer turns is larger. It can be expressed by the following formula: primary coil current/secondary coil current = secondary coil turns/primary coil turns.
3. What is the voltage change rate of the transformer? The voltage change rate of the voltage regulator is one of the primary performance indicators of the transformer.
4. How to ensure that the transformer has an extra voltage output? Too high or too low voltage will affect the normal operation and service life of the transformer, so it is necessary to adjust the voltage. The method of voltage regulation is to lead out several taps in the primary coil and connect them to the beginning of the tap, and the number of turns of the coil is changed by rotating the contacts at the beginning of the tap. Just turn the position of the tap changer to get the extra voltage required. It should be noted that the voltage regulation should generally be carried out after the load connected to the transformer is blocked.
5. What is the general use of small transformers? Where is it applied? Small transformers refer to single-phase transformers with a capacity of less than 1 kVA, 80% of which are used as power transformers for electrical equipment control, power transformers for electronic equipment and power transformers for safety lighting.
Zhejiang Dechuang Transformer Manufacturing Co., Ltd.