1. The iron core of the toroidal transformer is made of […]
1. The iron core of the toroidal transformer is made of cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel sheets that are seamlessly and continuously rolled, which makes the core performance much higher than the traditional laminated iron core.
2. The primary and secondary coils are evenly wound on the iron core, and the direction of the magnetic field lines generated by the coil is consistent with the direction of the magnetic circuit of the iron core, which reduces the loss of the annular iron core by more than 20% compared with the traditional iron core.
3. With small size, light weight, low temperature rise, high efficiency, easy installation, etc., the external dimensions can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4. The iron core is wound and the coil is evenly wound on the iron core. This structure leads to low magnetic flux leakage and low mechanical vibration noise.
5. The transformer will generate a large inrush current at the moment of closing; since the iron core of the transforming transformer is made of cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel sheets that are seamlessly and continuously rolled, this leads to a larger size of the toroidal transformer. The inrush current is generally 3-8 times the primary full load current of the transformer.
Therefore, the user should also choose the corresponding specification of the delay fuse when selecting the fuse.
Zhejiang Dechuang Transformer Manufacturing Co., Ltd.