What are the safety requirements for controlling the tr […]
What are the safety requirements for controlling the transformer?
What are the safety requirements for controlling transformers?
1. Insulation resistance: The insulation resistance of the control transformer under cold conditions should be no less than 10MΩ; the insulation resistance of the control transformer under hot and tidal conditions should be no less than 2MΩ.
2. Insulation strength: The electrical insulation strength of the control transformer should be able to withstand the withstand voltage test of AC 50Hz and 2000V sinusoidal AC voltage. No breakdown or flashover will occur after 1min.
3. Leakage current: The leakage current of the control transformer must not exceed 3 mA.
4. Temperature rise: The limit temperature rise of the coil of the control transformer (E-class insulation) shall not exceed 75K (resistance method) measurement; the limit temperature rise of the iron core (E-class insulation) shall not exceed 55K (Semiconductor Point Thermometer Method) measurement.
5. Grounding: The control transformer shall have a dedicated terminal for grounding and shall be marked with a grounding symbol.
Waterproof transformer, hence the name is a transformer that can be waterproof. It belongs to the transformer, but it is different from the ordinary transformer. It has a special protective casing, and the inside needs to be potted. Usually, the epoxy resin with good thermal conductivity is used as the potting material.
Waterproof transformers are commonly used in iron-shell waterproof transformers and aluminum-shell waterproof transformers.
The iron-shell waterproof transformer refers to a transformer that can withstand large waves of water in the short-term, IP grade 65, but it can not be soaked in water for a long time, otherwise there may be water inflow.
The aluminum shell waterproof transformer refers to a transformer that can be immersed in water for a long time and does not enter water, and the IP grade reaches 67. Moreover, the temperature rise of the aluminum shell waterproof transformer during working hours is low, and the heat dissipation effect is excellent.
The waterproof transformer can work normally in harsh environments such as high temperature, rain, humidity, and water immersion without damaging its structure. It is widely used in people's lives. Through the above understanding, we now know what is a waterproof transformer and know its two types, then what is the main application of waterproof transformer in our real life?
Zhejiang Dechuang Transformer Manufacturing Co., Ltd.